Sometimes I pour it into a big bowl, sometimes I spoon is into my kilner jar or sometimes I add more almond milk to make it more like a drink ...either way it gets devoured.
Ingredients + Instructions
- 1/2 Ripe Avocado
- 1/2 Frozen Banana
- 1 Cup of Almond Milk (or Rice / Soya Milk etc)
- Tbsp of Raw Cacao (not regular cocoa as this is full of refined sugar!)
- Blend this all up and add more almond milk if you like it to be more runny.
- Then add whatever you want really! Here's what I add:
- Tsp Bee Pollen (makes it really sweet, you could also add honey)
- Tbsp Chai Seeds
- Tbsp Flaxseeds
- Tbsp Hemp Protein Powder (as I don't eat meat)
- Tbsp Maca Powder (great to balance hormones ladies)
- Blueberries (fresh or fozen)
3. Blend theses in and top with fruit, I use dried mulberries as they are really chewy and sweet.
Drink it, eat it...savour it. It's delicious, very filling and of course....nourishing!