Pages

Saturday 28 December 2013

Raw Chocolate Smoothie!

This is probably my very favourite breakfast. 


Sometimes I pour it into a big bowl, sometimes I spoon is into my kilner jar or sometimes I add more almond milk to make it more like a drink ...either way it gets devoured. 

Ingredients + Instructions

  • 1/2 Ripe Avocado
  • 1/2 Frozen Banana
  • 1 Cup of Almond Milk (or Rice / Soya Milk etc)
  • Tbsp of Raw Cacao (not regular cocoa as this is full of refined sugar!)

  1. Blend this all up and add more almond milk if you like it to be more runny.
  2. Then add whatever you want really! Here's what I add: 
  • Tsp Bee Pollen (makes it really sweet, you could also add honey)
  • Tbsp Chai Seeds
  • Tbsp Flaxseeds
  • Tbsp Hemp Protein Powder (as I don't eat meat)
  • Tbsp Maca Powder (great to balance hormones ladies)
  • Blueberries (fresh or fozen)
3. Blend theses in and top with fruit, I use dried mulberries as they are really chewy and sweet.

Drink it, eat it...savour it. It's delicious, very filling and of course....nourishing!



No comments:

Post a Comment